SMEs are the engine-room of the economy. Yet many fail to achieve their full potential because they can’t affordably recruit the senior talent they need.
Traditional executive search firms and head hunters aren’t much help; geared-up to support major corporates, they move too slowly and cost too much for a typical SME.
That’s why we have developed our SME recruitment service. Designed for companies with a turnover of up to £50m and up to 250 employees. We offer all the tools and techniques which the biggest employer brands enjoy…but in a flexible package which SMEs can afford.
The key to the service is its scalability. Companies can have as much or as little support as they can afford. We offer a range of flexible and highly cost effective pricing options specifically designed and tailored for SMEs. This includes the option of a fixed fee.
This means ambitious smaller organisations can pursue the highest possible calibre person, confident that our fee for finding them won’t increase as the salary level rises. There are many other aspects to the service, which clients can ratchet up or down depending on their budget and internal resources.
For the entry-level service we:
- Create the job description
- Create an external advert using NJR branding
- Run a comprehensive search of relevant candidates on NJR’s own private database
- Advertise the role on a specialist executive level job board for 28 days
- Advertise the position on NJR’s website jobs page
- Advertise the position via NJR’s company page on LinkedIn and twitter
- Manage all candidate applications and responses, declining unsuitable candidates
- Pre-screen all applications, forwarding the most suitable candidates
At this point the client takes over and engages directly with the shortlisted candidates.
SME Plus +
For clients who do not want to take over the process at the shortlisted candidate stage, there are additional paid-for services:
- Interview scheduling and a candidate management which includes providing feedback to both candidate and client
- Online personality assessment and candidate referencing
- Offer negotiation and offer management
There are also extra, upfront services which can be added to the recruitment process:
- Research (salary benchmarking, market mapping, competitor analysis, candidate search)
- Developing the client’s employer brand. From examining the SME’s entire value proposition and how it can be positioned as a more exciting place to work than a big corporate, through to branded advertising.
Want an ongoing, highly personalised, full recruitment service but not the overhead of in-house recruiters? We’ve also a very competitively priced SME managed recruitment service. This includes company profile, branding and messaging, plus an on-call service for all management recruiting.
The NJR Promise
Whatever level of service you go for comes with the NJR promise of:
- 99% success on sole agency assignments
- Guaranteed time frames
- Perfectly matched short-list within 2 to 4 days for interim roles
- Perfectly matched short-list within 2 to 4 weeks for permanent roles
- Ability to support any senior role, anywhere in the world
Smaller companies no longer need to be outgunned by their larger competitors when it comes to finding and attracting senior talent. Call us now to discuss your specific recruitment issues and needs.