Private equity and venture capital firms need to quickly build value in their investments. That means having the right boards and senior management in place.
Our dedicated private equity practice helps PE and VC firms to achieve this, thanks to our understanding of exactly what early stage, high growth companies need. As a result, we can support every type of deal and every role – anywhere in the world.
Whether you are looking for a chairman, CEO or CFO, non-executive board members, corporate officers or functional leaders in areas such as marketing, IT, sales and supply chain, our specialist team has the experience to identify and recruit PE and VC-ready senior talent.
Having worked with several international PE and VC firms, we understand the specific pressures, priorities and sensitivities at every stage in the investment cycle – and can supply a mix of permanent and interim senior talent to match. Whether it’s finding board members in preparation for an IPO, recruiting audit committee members post IPO, mapping out and filling the talent gaps following a merger or acquisition or identifying the functional heads for a spin out business.
Here’s a small selection of the briefs we have successfully filled:
- Interim Retail/Online Consultants (Pre-deal due diligence work) – Global Private Equity Group, London
- NED Chair, Retail/Online – Global Private Equity Group, London
- NED Chair, Retail/SaaS – Global Private Equity Group, London
- BD Director – Multi-Family Investment Office, London
- Group CFO – Multi-Family Investment Office, London
- Legal Counsel – Multi-Family Investment Office, London
- Group CEO, Media – Private Equity Group, Ghana
- Director, Retail/Consumer/FS – Private Equity Group, Ghana
- Interim SME Director, Retail/Consumer/FS -Private Equity Group, Ghana