This is a fabulous opportunity to join a new growing business that is redefining the Wellness experience. The flagship for this new approach is the Company’s salon in South West London which has been open for more than 18 months and is already flourishing and in high demand. The company is well-funded and has ambitious plans to grow with the future establishment of further Wellness spaces and a Retreat.
It is also in the process of launching a new Company focused on wellness products.
To bolster its growth plans, our Client is seeking 2 ambitious and motivated individuals to take responsibility for the smooth running of the Company’s flagship salon. The salon will be open from 9am until to 8pm, 7 days per week and the two successful candidates will split the hours of work between them.
The role will be well remunerated with a competitive base salary, benefits and a generous performance-related bonus. There will also be opportunities to grow with the Company as it expands its portfolio of salons and offerings.
The Salon Concierge will be responsible for the smooth running of the Salon and ensuring total client delight throughout. They will be responsible for the complete client journey through the salon, ensuring that the client’s needs and expectations are met in line with the brand ethos together with its underlying client promise.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Day to day running of the salon
- Delivery of 5-star client service and managing any client complaints effectively
- Working with the Leadership of the business to ensure that the salon has high client attraction and high client retention rates
- Providing relevant and insightful customer feedback to the Company’s leadership team to ensure continuous improvement in the overall client experience
- Ensuring that the client experience is, at all times, in line with the client promise
- Cross-selling and up-selling other company products and offerings
- Ensuring that all Salon operating policies and procedures are followed
- Stock control, management and ordering within agreed policies and procedures
- Management and maintenance of the facility
- Building and managing effective relationships with suppliers
To apply, candidates must have a demonstrable track record of success in a business environment where outstanding client experience permeates every activity. The Salon Concierges will be the face of the business – it’s most visible brand ambassadors – and therefore will need to live the vision and ensure it is delivered on a daily basis within the Salon. They will need to reflect the brand values and the client promise in every aspect of their relationship with both actual and potential clients. Successful candidates may have carried out similar roles in client facing organisations that value the delivery of impeccable service as paramount, such as top private members clubs, Executive Airline businesses, elite hotels and resorts, serviced private yacht chartering businesses, high end professional services or financial services businesses, private family offices for High Net Worth individuals etc.
In addition to the above, to be considered for the role, candidates must be able to demonstrate:
- At least 10 years’ experience (of which 5 should be at Manager level) operating in a similar type of role in the type of organisations outlined above, or equivalent
- The ability to reflect the brand values in the way that they present themselves and the salon and interact with clients at all times
- Dedication to the delivery of the highest quality service and a strong commitment to ensuring customer delight
- A desire to, and delight in, delivering the highest levels of service, coupled with an eye for detail
- Top quality communications skills and inter-personal capabilities, including the ability to handle effectively all types of situation
- The ability to identify opportunities to improve the client offer and feed this back to the leadership of the business in a timely manner
- Tireless drive, energy and motivation to deliver above and beyond targets and plans
- The ability to be hands-on and cope with the wide range of tasks and challenges that come with the growth of a new business.
To apply, please email your CV to: Graham Oates at email@example.com quoting job reference NJR/GO156