This is a fabulous opportunity to join a dynamic and fast-growing group of companies focused on health, wellness, and nutrition for humans and pets. The company is well-funded and has ambitious growth plans.
To bolster its growth plans, our Client is seeking a small number of Sales & Business Development Managers to operate, ultimately, across it’s 5 companies, although initially, the focus will be on the pet nutrition and wellness business.
This is a great opportunity for a high-energy, dynamic and ambitious individual to make a real impact in an exciting and scaling business
The role will be on site in SW London, although some travelling will be involved to visit events, trade fairs and potential and existing customers. It will be well remunerated with a competitive base salary, benefits and a generous uncapped commission scheme. There will also be opportunities to grow with the Company as it continues to expand its portfolio of offerings.
The primary goal of the Sales & Business Development Managers is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients and helping them expand their clientele across a defined territory.
You will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy.
The role will encompass generating leads, closing deals and managing key accounts.
Specific Responsibilities will include:
- Identifying potential new clients and influencers, including the key decision makers
- Generating new business opportunities to fuel the sales pipeline
- Negotiating and closing profitable sales deals
- Efficiently responding to and qualifying inbound marketing leads
- Creating and prioritising strategic target account lists within a defined territory
- Researching and building new and existing accounts (ie adding contacts, emails, strategic calling)
- Conduct high level conversations with Senior Executives in prospect accounts
- Achieve monthly quotas relating to qualified opportunities
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
To apply, candidates must have a previous, demonstrable successful track record in sales & business development.
Specifically, candidates will need to demonstrate:
- Minimum of 3 years of Sales & Business Development experience, preferably in the beauty, health products or animal nutrition/welfare sectors
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Highly motivated, driven and self-starting individual
- Ability to work in a fast paced, ever-changing environment
- Ability to understand customer needs and meet that need with a successful sale
- Excellent time management/organizational skills
- Proven sales track record
- Experience in customer support is a plus
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software (eg Salesforce)
- Excellent negotiation and sales closing skills
- Ability to build rapport
- Ability to meet deadlines and collaborate with other individuals across the Group
- Energy, ambition and motivation
- Tireless drive, energy and motivation to deliver above and beyond targets and plans
- The ability to cope with the wide range of tasks and challenges that come with the growth of a new business.
To apply, please email a copy of your CV to email@example.com, quoting Job Reference NJR/GO159