To support clear growth potential and ambitions NJR have been exclusively retained to recruit a new regional sales position in Europe on behalf of our fast-growing client, championing the market leading product. We are therefore keen to explore this attractive career opportunity with individuals who will likely:
* Be a credible biopharmaceutical industry sales professional with a current or previous focus on chromatography, perhaps regarding ion exchange and protein A affinity chromatography media
* Be comfortable with technical information related to chromatography resins and their application
* Be confident in a customer-facing capacity explaining products and services
* Be a self-motivated, autonomous and driven individual with a proven track-record of success, able to work independently and as part of the wider matrix organisation
* Be confident and effective working with contacts in R&D, engineering, purchasing or procurement
* Be well networked; confident prospecting and closing sales
* Be based anywhere in Europe, are comfortable working remotely from their home office and with both domestic and international travel as appropriate (customer visits, trade shows etc)
* Have a life sciences acumen preferably with related degree (e.g. chemistry or chemical engineering would be advantageous although not essential)
Six-figure remuneration – package to attract excellence and high potential.
Will work remotely from home-office, anywhere in Europe, covering the region and travelling as required.
Please apply as soon as possible providing CV and a brief overview to outline your relevant experience to: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference NJR/DS149.
Norrie Johnston recruitment advises this organisation on the basis of an exclusive consulting assignment.
Any Third Party applications and correspondence will be forwarded to NJR for review and no commercial consideration will be available for such unsolicited introductions.