This is an exciting new business in start-up mode with a significant portfolio of content and a fully developed offering in a potentially highly lucrative social media niche. The business is digitally based and is targeted at a massively growing area which is poorly served by social media offerings. This is a fabulous opportunity to get involved on the ground floor with an exciting new market offering and company, and to be part of a world class leadership team and a member of the Board.
There is a fully developed and detailed Investor Pack, Business Plan and Business Case and active discussions are already taking place with interested investors.
The role will pay a highly competitive salary, significant commission / bonus and a personal equity stake in the business from the outset, which based on the conservative business plan projections could be worth tens of millions of dollars after 3-5 years.
The location for the role is flexible and could be either UK or US (west coast or east coast).
Our client is now looking to recruit a high-performing and ambitious President, Creative & Content Production to ensure the conception, sourcing and delivery of top-quality offerings as a key driver for UPM, which will be fundamental to the growth and valuation of the business.
To apply, candidates must have a demonstrable track record of success with a blue-chip global corporation or advertising agency and will already be earning a significant six-figure salary. Successful candidates will need to demonstrate a creative and entrepreneurial mindset that encompasses the worlds of marketing, content production, technology and data. The ability to expertly navigate the emerging media landscape where creative marketing meets content creation will be critical and all applicants must highlight the high points of their career to date, together with major achievements and awards received.
In addition to the above, to be considered for the role, candidates must be able to demonstrate:
- Outstanding leadership skills and a track record in building high-performing teams
- Impeccable qualities in respect of vision, strategy and the knowledge and ability to translate this into executable plans
- Excellent connections with, and access to, global retail and FMCG businesses
- Top quality communications, networking and stakeholder management skills
- Tireless drive, energy and motivation to deliver above and beyond targets and plans
- Experience in building a global business around digitally-based consumer products
- An excellent network in the investor community and prior experience of successfully leading funding rounds.
All remuneration will be contingent on successfully securing initial investment although once this is achieved the President, Creative & Content Production will receive a market competitive six-figure base salary + performance based bonus and equity share.
The potential multiples on the business are very high so there is an opportunity for the right candidate to achieve significant capital growth.
To apply, please froward your CV to: email@example.com quoting reference NJR/GO112.