Our client is an investment company based in Tokyo, Japan whose core business is to make acquisitions and investments globally. They are currently looking to expand their business in the UK by acquiring companies within the Technology, IT, and Software sectors with a focus on long-term success.
Currently, they are looking for an M&A professional in London with a successful track record of completing deals within this area. They have the intention to acquire and invest in companies in the UK and are looking for a skilled, motivated, and experienced individual within the M&A sector to work with them in identifying and creating successful opportunities and completing deals.
Our client is initially looking for someone to join them for an initial period of 6 – 12 months, with scope for extension or conversion to permanent. Remuneration will be market competitive and will be negotiable depending on the skills and experience of the specific individual.
The Job Specification:
The key focus of the role is to identify, source, structure and complete M&A deals with UK-based technology companies.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Researching and sourcing M&A deals independently without depending on an M&A intermediary
- An active approach in finding companies who are willing to sell to become part of our client’s group
- Negotiating and structuring deals with companies
- Able to professionally represent our client, providing a positive explanation regarding our client’s approach, company, and the deal opportunity
- Developing suitable Post Merger Integration plans
- CA, CPA, preferred with Big 4 accounting firm pedigree, or similar credentials gained with investment banks or VC/PE entities
- Exposure to Corporate Finance activities together with familiarity with the UK Technology M&A market
- Excellent experience working in an M&A business (Buy-side) or working in an M&A field and/or a related job
- A British citizen living within commuting distance of London
To apply, please email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference NJR/GO132