Excellent opportunity for an experienced Sales Director to work for this rapidly expanding International FMCG business.
Reporting directly to the Co-Founders, this is a high profile role and you will be part of the UK senior management team. This is a great opportunity for a proven sales leader to drive the growth and strategy for this dynamic and rapidly expanding consumer products business who operate in over 20 countries. The Sales Director will take responsibility for delivering against revenue and profit targets on an individual customer basis for the total business through developing and implementing a relevant sales strategy.
PURPOSE OF JOB
The key purpose of role is to take ownership of the International sales strategy (key focus on Asia, India and America markets) translating this into key metrics and account plans and delivering exceptional performance against those goals. Key metrics will include achieving topline revenue targets, GM targets and taking responsibility for budgeting and forecasting both for financial targets and stock forecasting.
- Implement and agree annual and longer term sales strategy with key stakeholders
- Liaise with distributors and grow new territories across Asia, India and America
- Own customer relationships ensuring high customer satisfaction
- Manage customers’ terms negotiations, documentation and trade investments
- Day to day management of all trading issues
- Develop and implement customer account plans including revenue, profitability and promotional activity. Own the account planning process.
- Stay continually up to date with a detailed understanding of the market dynamics and develop relevant relationships across the industry
- Build relationships and engage key stakeholders with the internal functions located in the UK office, being marketing, finance and operations to resolve business issues cross-functionally
- Provide leadership for the sales team including goal setting, coaching and developme
IDEAL CANDIDATE PROFILE
- Experienced Sales Director / Sales Leader
- Previous experience of working in a Retail/FMCG environment – ideally with a well known “household” brand name
- Experience of working across and developing business in Asia, India and America
- A hands on Sales Director with the ability to work in a dynamic, high growth environment
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference NJR/RC227