Our client is a boutique alternative asset manager, offering access to a range of inventive multi-asset capacity-constrained niche products. Over the past 10 years, the Company has pursued unorthodox portfolio construction and unconventional investment strategy as a response to today’s transformational markets and is a quantitative investment fund applying a scientific approach to investing in crypto-assets.
The company offers 40 different funds and is on track to achieve £3bn assets under management by the end of 2021 with a target of $5-10bn for 2022/23.
The company is looking for a senior executive to head up its Marketing & Investor Relations functions based in New York.
The base salary is highly competitive, negotiable and dependent on experience. But the real earnings opportunity will be linked to personal performance, fund sales, the overall growth of the business and the opportunity for the candidates to invest in the funds with zero fees. Reporting to Chief Commercial Officer.
The Person Specification
The ideal candidate will have:
- Background in private equity and Institutional funds. VC experience a bonus.
- Experience/track record in marketing, investor relations, account management and sales.
- The individuals will be responsible for existing clients and relationships but will also be expected to bring in new clients.
- Excellent network and relationships with US family offices and HNW individuals
- The ability to hit the ground running and make an immediate impact
- US national / resident
- High drive, energy, ambition and motivation
- Excellent interpersonal and presentational skills.
Please apply as soon as possible providing CV and a brief overview to outline your relevant experience to: email@example.com quoting reference NJR/GO138