This is a fabulous opportunity to join a dynamic and fast-growing group of companies focused on health, wellness, and nutrition for humans and animals. The company is well-funded and has ambitious growth plans.
To bolster its growth plans, our Client is seeking a leading-edge Graphic Design Manager to take responsibility for all of the Graphic Design activities across it’s 5 companies. Working with the Creative and Brand Directors you will be responsible for establishing and maintaining the Group’s visual image as a standout presence in its chosen sectors.
The role will be on site, initially in SW London, although it is planned to move the creative team to Shoreditch area in the near future. It will be well remunerated with a competitive base salary, benefits and a generous performance-related bonus. There will also be opportunities to grow with the Company as it continues to expand its portfolio of offerings.
As Graphic Design Manager you will be responsible for producing and overseeing creative digital and print solutions to address the marketing needs of the Group’s 5 companies.
To be successful in this role, you should have in-depth knowledge of graphic design, styles and layout techniques. You should also have experience executing marketing projects from conception to production, including websites, brochures and product packaging.
- Oversee all design projects, from conception to delivery
- Design original pieces, including illustrations and infographics
- Refine images, fonts and layouts using graphic design software
- Apply typography techniques
- Generate ideas to portray concepts and advertise products/services
- Increase user friendliness in digital products
- Maintain brand consistency throughout all marketing projects across the Group’s companies, whilst also exhibiting specific distinctiveness for each of the constituent companies
- Liaise with other key members of the business to ensure deadlines are met
- Be at the forefront of industry developments and tools and their potential for enhancing the Group companies’ brand and offer
To apply, candidates must have a demonstrable track record of innovation and success in Graphic Design activities, with a proven talent for bringing design solutions to life that adhere to brand and marketing strategies and business goals. You will need to be comfortable making decisions, have an eye for detail and be in control of all levels of production from start to finish.
Specifically, candidates will need to be able to demonstrate:
- A minimum of 5 years’ work experience in Graphic Design, of which at least 2 should have been at manager level
- A portfolio of completed design projects
- Clear and concise communication ability, great time management skills, and a constant flow of creative ideas to tell a story through visuals rather than text alone.
- Hands-on experience with image editing software
- Proficient in design software
- Strong aesthetic skills with the ability to combine various colours, fonts and layouts
- Attention to visual details
- Ability to meet deadlines and collaborate with other individuals across the Group
- Energy, ambition and motivation
- A desire to be at the leading edge of Graphic Design developments
- Excellent communication skills
- Tireless drive, energy and motivation to deliver above and beyond targets and plans
- The ability to cope with the wide range of tasks and challenges that come with the growth of a new business.
- BSc degree in Design, Visual Arts or relevant field
To apply, please email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference NJR/GO158