NJR (Norrie Johnston Recruitment) is a fast-growing executive search company that focuses on filling senior interim and permanent roles from £70,000 to £250,000 on a Global basis using a mix of technology plus traditional search methods. We’re expanding rapidly and currently have a requirement for an additional freelance experienced Researcher to work as part of the team.
Working closely with the Directors, you will support with the delivery of mid-senior level interim assignments and permanent retained / exclusive positions both in the UK and on an International basis.
Working as part of the research team, you will be responsible for sourcing qualified candidates as well as using traditional online headhunting techniques, database searches and online advertising to get the right results. You will be responsible for providing qualified candidates for each assigned job specification, as well as understanding and clarifying the details of each position.
- Identifying and qualifying prospective candidates according to a specific brief
- Presenting company and role information to candidates in a professional manner
- Engaging with existing contacts to gain referrals for specific mandates where necessary
- Conducting telephone and/or Skype interviews with prospective candidates, making detailed notes to support profile
- An enthusiasm for success and a passion for recruitment
- Experience of using Social Media to source candidates
- An ability to multi-task
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- A proven ability to use your own initiative
- Possess an excellent telephone manner
- Good commercial awareness
- A team player
- Excellent communication skills and client facing experience
- Possess self-confidence and self-motivation
- Ability to represent NJR in a professional manner and respect the confidential nature of our work.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced Researcher with previous recruitment experience gained within a recruitment consultancy / executive search or an in-house recruitment environment. You must have excellent communication skills, be highly motivated and ensure excellent and timely delivery on all projects.
The position would suit an experienced Researcher who is now seeking a home based / flexible working position on a part time or full time basis.
Competitive Day Rate Salary.
To apply, please email your CV to: email@example.com