Excellent opportunity for an E-Commerce Marketing Manager to work for this rapidly expanding online retail organisation. Our client has enjoyed rapid year on year growth since inception and has ambitious growth plans, so is now looking to strengthen its senior management team.
You will be a hands on, experienced and highly commercial individual with a strong E-Commerce Marketing background who will lead on all online marketing activity, provide general oversight of the business and someone who can also bring strategic views to the Board in order to help shape and lead the future growth and direction of the business.
Ideal candidate background:
- Experienced E-Commerce Marketing Manager with specific expertise in online B2C, in particular FMCG
- Hands on techy (e.g. in Magento, Google analytics, Google Adwords, Search advertising, Display advertising, PHP, social media linking and campaigns, email retargeting)
- Track record of growing revenue rapidly whilst retaining customers
- Multi-channel experience
- Track record of building a brand
- Capable of building stable organic traffic
- Track record of reducing CPA, driving up conversion and traffic
- Experience in managing a small team
- Experience in an agency, or in scaling a business to £5m+ p.a. revenues
To apply, please forward your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference: NJR/RC229