Our client is a wholly owned subsidiary of a major company. Since its formation in 2004 it has grown at a CAGR of more than 50%. It is a global provider of benchmarking services predominantly to the financial services industry. It is now preparing to embark on the next chapter of its growth by extending its benchmarking services into adjacent industries. Telecommunications has been selected as one of the priority sectors and they are therefore looking to hire an exceptional candidate to lead this growth. For inspirational leaders the role offers a rare chance to join the leadership team in a fast growing, entrepreneurial environment.
This position will be based in London but involves working with clients across the EMEA region. Travel is required for client meetings but does not involve long periods working on site with clients.
The role comprises three main elements: Business building, Management and Leadership and Client Delivery.
- Responsibility for developing and implementing our client’s expansion into the Telecoms sector.
- Leading all core business development activities such as proactive meeting booking with C level executives, client pitches, proposal writing, pipeline management and deal closing.
- Working alongside our client’s partners on joint client proposals and through introductions to established clients.
- New product development. Leveraging our clients established methodology to identify specific opportunities in Telecoms and leading all benchmarking product development activities.
Management and leadership
- Full accountability for managing the Telecoms sector, working alongside our clients Managing Directors.
- Responsible for attracting, recruiting and retaining talent from across Europe.
- Line managing and mentoring associate directors and senior consultants, focusing on their personal development and leadership skills.
- Continuous focus on operational excellence and proactively leading initiatives to achieve this.
- Managing multiple senior clients and key stakeholders during and throughout the research and delivery process.
- Creating compelling insights and original thinking to ensure outstanding levels of customer satisfaction are maintained.
- Presenting key findings to board level clients.
- Leading workshops to help translate client results into action plans.
- At least 10 years of relevant experience, with a core analytical, research or consulting background.
- Strong people skills.
- Personal drive and commercial abilities are central to the role.
- Experience in Telecoms is essential.
- Applicants should have a strong degree from a top tier university and/or an MBA from a leading business school.
- Excellent verbal and written English is essential.
To apply quote Reference Number NJR/GO009 and send your CV to Debbie.firstname.lastname@example.org