This is a fabulous opportunity for a Commercial Director to join a new growing business that is redefining the Wellness experience. The flagship for this new approach is the Company’s salon in South West London which has been open approaching a year and is already flourishing and in high demand. The company is well-funded and has ambitious plans to grow with the future establishment of further Wellness spaces and a Retreat.
To bolster its growth plans our Client is seeking a Commercial Director to take responsibility for setting and delivering the sales and marketing agenda to deliver the growth goals of the business.
The role will be well remunerated with a competitive base salary of £100k, a high OTE, excellent benefits and an uncapped bonus calibrated against the financial growth targets of the business.
The Commercial Director position is a proactive and autonomous role, working to an attractive budget, following a recent new investment in the business. The key focus of the Commercial Director will be to build the brand and ethos of the business to ensure its position as a leading and innovative player in the UK Wellness industry.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Building the Business Brand, alongside the business founders
- Working to, and managing against, an agreed business plan and budget
- Designing and implementing a social media strategy including management of Social media channels
- Enhancing and developing the website in accordance with the brand vision and the agreed social media strategy
- Building relations with 3rdparty influencers
- Developing and implementing an ongoing programme of promotions in line with financial objectives and the brand vision
- Developing and delivering a programme of workshops and events, in conjunction with the Operations Director
- Recruiting and managing additional team members in accordance with the business plan and performance
- Working with the Operations Director to ensure that the salon has high customer attraction and high customer retention rates
- Developing a reporting dashboard to ensure the production of regular and effective reports to the Board which demonstrate the success and business impact of all sales and marketing activities
- Achieving success in industry Awards
- Delivering client database growth
- Reporting to CEO/Board
To apply, candidates must have a demonstrable track record of success as a Commercial Director in a services-based business. In addition to having an impeccable business and professional pedigree candidates must be able to demonstrate that they have been able to translate these skills and experience to rapidly growing entrepreneurial businesses.
In addition to the above, to be considered for the role, candidates must be able to demonstrate:
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a senior leadership role involving a combination of brand building and development, sales and marketing – both traditional and digital
- Demonstrable experience of building and developing the brand of an early-stage company to deliver real market impact
- Outstanding leadership skills and a track record in building high-performing teams
- Impeccable qualities in respect of vision, strategy and the knowledge and ability to translate this into executable plans
- An excellent network of multipliers and influencers in the Wellness or closely related industries
- Strong programme and project management skills in terms of hitting goals, milestones and KPI’s whilst keeping to budget and ensuring quality standards are maintained
- Top quality communications, networking and stakeholder management skills
- Tireless drive, energy and motivation to deliver above and beyond targets and plans
- Strong presentation and inter-personal capabilities
- Excellent people management skills, including coaching and mentoring
- The ability to be hands-on and cope with the wide range of tasks and challenges that come with the establishment of a new business.
Please apply as soon as possible providing CV and a brief overview to outline your relevant experience to: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference NJR/GO148