Our client who are a fast growing £6m t/o international e-commerce platform across the food and beverages categories are now looking to recruit a COO. Working closely with the CEO, this is an exciting opportunity to drive the business forward and take it to the next level. The position will report directly to the CEO/board and be a key member of the senior leadership team. This position comes with the opportunity to progress to CEO in the future.
The COO will have responsibility across all areas of the business including marketing, operations, sales and finance, ensuring each team works cohesively and effectively.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Reporting regularly to the board on all aspects of the business
- Creation of a long term strategic and financial plan
- Formulating company policies and strategies with a view to driving growth
- To arrange weekly meetings with head of departments for monitoring and planning business plans
- Maintaining and improving efficiency and customer experience, in turn driving increased profitability and customer satisfaction. Ensuring customers receive the best possible service at every point of interaction
- Improving the A to B, products from manufactures to customers. To implement strategies to improve warehouse production times and decrease lead times
- Increase business stability
- Manage and recruit managers across key areas of the business including finance, marketing, and operations
- Build both brand and value proposition, through smart marketing, website optimisation, and merchandising
- Achieve aggressive sales KPI’s and expansion plans
- Experienced CEO/COO with a minimum of 8-10 years in a leadership role working for an e-commerce business
- Previous track record of success gained in driving growth within an Online Food or Beverage sales environment
- Previous experience of working with subscription based online retail business model
- Proven track record of providing highly effective business continuation and leadership from the outset
- You’ll have exceptional people management and leadership skills, with empathy for each team and their characteristics
- you should be ‘hungry’, excited by a fast-paced environment, and keen to build an incredible team
- Brand or marketing experience would be highly advantageous
- A strong collaborative and empowering leadership style with the gravitas to represent a global business in the UK
- Top line understanding of online marketing strategies
- Relevant degree, qualification or recognition, you will have the ability to prove you can increase profitable revenue streams for a branded product across multiple UK (Food or Beverage) sales
To apply, please forward your CV to: email@example.com quoting details of your current remuneration, notice period and please reference: NJR/RC376.