Our client is one of the world’s largest third party litigation funders and is undergoing rapid expansion. Due to several structural changes they have a requirement for a CFO to join them ideally by 1st September, this is a newly created position. The client operates in several countries, this role will be London based with responsibility for the global business.
The ideal candidate will have held similar positions in other publicly listed companies and will probably have experience in financial services or private equity sectors.
- Proven experience as CFO with a publicly listed company
- Ideally been at this level within Financial Services or Private Equity Sectors
- Over ten years in progressively responsible financial leadership roles
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate and manage well at all levels of the organisation
- Strong problem solving and ability to make decisions based on accurate and timely analysis
- High level of integrity and dependability
- Degree and ideally MBA
To apply, please email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting NJR/GO037