This is an exciting opportunity to work for an established and innovative small engine technology company based on the South Coast who are now looking to recruit an entrepreneurial Chief Executive Officer to join them on either a full-time or part-time basis.
As CEO, you will facilitate the company’s expansion by leading marketing and commercial activities. This is a hands-on role to oversee day to day operations, managing cash flow and giving the proper strategic direction to the business.
The goal is to drive the company’s development as an engine technology innovator and unmanned systems engine manufacturer, guiding it towards long-term success.
- Develop high quality business strategies and plans ensuring their alignment with short-term and long-term objectives.
- Lead all commercial activities – negotiations with customers, licensees and suppliers.
- Lead and motivate subordinates to create employee engagement and develop a high performing team.
- Oversee all operations and business activities to ensure they produce the desired results and are consistent with the overall strategy.
- Lead fund raising activities to secure equity investment and/or grants against requirements of the business plan.
- Enforce adherence to legal guidelines and in-house policies to maintain the company’s legality and business ethics.
- Build trust relations with key partners and stakeholders and act as a point of contact for important shareholders.
- Analyse problematic situations and occurrences and provide solutions to ensure company survival and growth.
- Develop and maintain a deep knowledge of the unmanned systems market and small engine industry.
Ideal Candidate Profile:
- Proven experience as a CEO or in other equivalent senior management position.
- Experience in marketing and business development.
- Knowledge of unmanned systems, engineering, and manufacturing.
- Experience in business planning and funding and delivering investor presentations.
- Capability to develop profitable strategies and implementing vision.
- Strong understanding of finance and performance management principles.
- Familiarity with diverse business functions such as marketing, PR, finance etc.
- Good knowledge of corporate governance and general management best practices.
- An entrepreneurial mindset with outstanding organisational and leadership skills.
To apply, please forward your CV and summary of your relevant experience, salary details and notice period to: firstname.lastname@example.org com quoting NJR/RC371.