This is a fabulous opportunity to join a new growing business that is redefining the Wellness experience. The flagship for this new approach is the Company’s Wellness Space in South West London which has been open for approaching 2 years and is already flourishing and in high demand. The company is well-funded and has ambitious plans to grow with the future establishment of further Wellness spaces and a Retreat, with the latter expected to come on stream within the next 12 months.
To bolster its growth plans our Client is seeking a Wellness Space Manager to take responsibility for all elements of the day to day running of the Wellness Space, including the setting up and opening of the Retreat, as per the strategic direction of the CEO and the shareholders. The role will be well remunerated with a competitive base salary and a generous bonus, which has the potential to double base salary.
- The Wellness Space Manager is a proactive role, which will be critical to the future success of the business. Specific responsibilities will include:
- Driving steady and continuous growth in the Space to maximise capacity and in accordance with agreed targets
- Day to day running of the Wellness Space
- Financial management of the Wellness Space, including banking
- Working to, and managing against, an agreed business plan and budget
- Providing advice and insight to the CEO and Board on the ongoing development of the business
- Delivery of 5-star customer service and managing any customer complaints effectively
- Organising workshops and events with the Creative and Sales teams
- Working with the CEO to ensure that the Space has high customer attraction and high customer retention rates
- HR duties, including recruitment and management of staff and holiday and sickness management
- Staff training and performance appraisal
- Operational processes and procedures
- Production, maintenance and management of company policies and procedures
- Ordering and purchasing
- Stock control and management
- Facilities management and maintenance of the facility
- Building and managing effective relationships with suppliers
To apply, candidates must have a demonstrable track record of success as a high-performing manager in a scale-up services business, where outstanding customer experience permeates every activity. The Wellness Space Manager will be the face of the business and therefore will need to live the vision and translate it into reality within the Space.
In addition to the above, to be considered for the role, candidates must be able to demonstrate:
- At least 5 years’ experience of operating at a managerial level in a personal services business, such as hotels, restaurants or aesthetics clinics
- Outstanding leadership skills and a track record in building high-performing teams
- A combination of strategic vision, the ability to execute and high attention to detail
- Dedication to the delivery of the highest quality service and a strong commitment to ensuring customer delight
- Experience of managing budgets and finances
- Excellent management skills in terms of hitting goals, milestones and KPI’s whilst keeping to budget and ensuring quality standards are maintained
- Top quality communications, networking and stakeholder management skills
- Tireless drive, energy and motivation to deliver above and beyond targets and plans
- Strong presentation and inter-personal capabilities
- Excellent people management skills, including coaching and mentoring
- The ability to be hands-on and cope with the wide range of tasks and challenges that come with the growth of a new business.
To apply, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job reference: NJR/GO161.