This is a fabulous opportunity to join a dynamic and fast-growing group of companies focused on health, wellness, and nutrition for humans and animals. The company is well-funded and has ambitious growth plans.
To bolster its growth plans, our Client is seeking a leading-edge Social Media Manager to take responsibility for all of its social media activities across it’s 5 companies. Working with the Creative and Brand Directors you will be responsible for establishing and maintaining the Group’s social media presence as a standout presence in its chosen sectors.
The role will be on site, initially in SW London, although it is planned to move the creative team to Shoreditch area in the near future. It will be well remunerated with a competitive base salary, benefits and a generous performance-related bonus. There will also be opportunities to grow with the Company as it continues to expand its portfolio of offerings.
You will be responsible for creating original text and video content, managing posts and responding to followers. You will manage the image of the Group and its constituent companies in a cohesive way and in accordance with the guidelines provided by the Creative and Brand directors, to achieve business goals.
As a Social Media Manager, you will be at the forefront of the latest digital technologies and social media trends. You should have excellent communication skills and be able to express the Group’s brand, ethos and views creatively, ensuring high levels of web traffic and customer engagement.
Specific Responsibilities will include:
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
- Set specific objectives and report on ROI
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (eg original text, photos, videos and news)
- Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics
- Collaborate with other teams across the Group to ensure brand consistency
- Ensure that the various companies in the Group achieve their own distinctive social media presence whilst maintaining overall brand consistency
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Oversee the design of social media accounts and always be at the forefront in leveraging new and innovative channels
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Always be at the forefront with the development and use of new and current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
To apply, candidates must have a demonstrable track record of innovation and success in social media activities.
Specifically, you will need to be able to demonstrate:
- A minimum of 5 years’ work experience in Social Media, of which at least 2 should have been at manager level
- Hands on experience in content management
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Expert knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
- An understanding and knowledge of current online marketing channels and the most effective ways to leverage them for specific businesses and their objectives
- Energy, ambition and motivation
- A desire to be at the leading edge of social media developments
- Familiarity with web design
- Excellent communication skills
- Tireless drive, energy and motivation to deliver above and beyond targets and plans
- The ability to cope with the wide range of tasks and challenges that come with the growth of a new business.
- Analytical and multitasking skills
- BSc degree in Marketing or equivalent
To apply, please email a copy of your latest CV to email@example.com, quoting Job Reference: NJR/GO157