Our client is a boutique alternative asset management company, offering access to a range of inventive multi-asset capacity-constrained niche products. Over the past 10 years, the company has pursued unorthodox portfolio construction and unconventional investment strategy as a response to today’s transformational markets and is a quantitative investment fund applying a scientific approach to investing in various assets mainly in the Technology space.
The company offers 40 different funds and has in excess of £2.5bn assets under management, which is expected to grow to £3.5bn by the end of 2021.
The company is now looking for a Senior Vice President, Investor Relations to focus on selling its second VC fund, with a particular focus on the US market.
The individual will need to have an already well-established network and relationships with US family offices and High Net Worth (HNW) individuals and must be able to hit the ground running and make an immediate impact.
Salary is competitive and negotiable and dependent on the experience of the candidate. There will also be a generous, performance-based, leveraged bonus scheme.
Our client would also consider this position on a part-time basis.
The Person Specification
The ideal candidate will have:
- Demonstrable experience in selling VC-related funds
- An excellent network and relationships with US family offices and HNW individuals
- Ability to find LPs for a VC in early-stage tech companies.
- Ability to bring $50mn+ from US family offices.
- The ability to hit the ground running and make an immediate impact
- A US national with strong links on the West Coast / Silicon Valley
- High drive, energy, ambition, and motivation
- Excellent interpersonal and presentational skills.
To apply, please email your CV to: email@example.com quoting job reference NJR/GO127