Headquartered in the UK, our client is a multi-award winning, industry leading developers of video/audio control and distribution systems. They design, manufacture and retail bespoke hardware solutions for the home entertainment and custom install industry. They have seen an excellent growth over the past 5 years both organically and through international channels, which has given the company an outstanding offering of complimentary bespoke products in the consumer electronics and technology sectors.
The Directors now require an exceptional and experienced Sales Director to lead and coordinate the sales team through the next period of growth. This position will involve face to face interaction with potential clients on a regular basis to both build a network of business and ultimately drive revenue.
As a Sales Director, you will be a collaborative new business producer who enjoys a high-level of self-autonomy and drives personal results. The role of the Sales Director will also entail having a technical mind and selling complex solutions to meet current and future unmet needs. You are happy negotiating at all levels be that with senior stakeholders or internal support teams. You are resilient and self-driven but understand the need to actively listen and identify the underlying ‘win themes’ in a new business sales opportunity. You will use your tenacity to find a win-win solution that means that you, the team, the customer and the business win.
- Executive Management Team role reporting to CEO
- Responsibility for entire Sales Pipeline across all business verticals, Own Branded Products, White Label, OEM/Bespoke, Licensing etc.
- Determine distribution strategy across all markets world-wide
- Support and grow entire Sales team within the business, creating and improving existing sales process (strategic direction, national vs international)
- Identify distributors in target markets, build relationships and execute commercial agreements to drive growth in distribution
- Direct input into R&D team roadmap based on market requirements and trends
To apply, please email your CV along with current remuneration details to: email@example.com quoting job reference NJR/PH41.