This is a fabulous opportunity to join a new growing business that is redefining the Wellness experience.
- Role: Marketing Manager
- Reporting to: Wellness Centre Director
- Job ref: NJR/GO150
- Location: South West London
- Salary: Base salary of £70k – £80k + generous bonus / commission scheme + benefits
The flagship for this new approach is the Company’s Wellness Space in South West London which has been open approaching a year and is already flourishing and in high demand. The company is well-funded and has ambitious plans to grow with the future establishment of further Wellness spaces and a Retreat in the UK and then internationally.
To bolster its growth plans our Client is seeking a creative, ambitious and motivated Marketing Manager to take responsibility for setting and delivering the sales and marketing agenda to deliver the growth goals of the business and build the Brand around the Company and what it stands for and the Wellness Space, as a whole.
This role provides an excellent opportunity for a Marketing Manager to grow into a Director level role with the Company within 2-3 years.
The role will be well remunerated with a competitive base salary, excellent benefits and an uncapped bonus calibrated against the financial growth targets of the business.
The Marketing Manager position is a proactive role, working to an attractive budget, following a recent new investment in the business. The key focus of the Marketing Manager will be to build the brand and ethos of the business to ensure its position as a leading and innovative player in the UK Wellness industry.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Building the Business Brand, alongside the business founders and the Wellness Centre Director
- Working to, and managing against, an agreed business plan and budget
- Designing and implementing a social media strategy including management of Social media channels
- Enhancing and developing the website in accordance with the brand vision and the agreed social media strategy
- Building relations with 3rd party influencers
- Developing and implementing an ongoing programme of promotions in line with financial objectives and the brand vision
- Developing and delivering a programme of workshops and events, in conjunction with the Wellness Centre Director
- Working with the Wellness Centre Director to ensure that the salon has high customer attraction and high customer retention rates
- Developing a reporting dashboard to ensure the production of regular and effective reports to the Board which demonstrate the success and business impact of all sales and marketing activities
- Achieving success in industry Awards
- Delivering client database growth
To apply, candidates must have a demonstrable track record of success as a Marketing Manager in a services-based business. In addition to having an impeccable business and professional pedigree, candidates must be able to demonstrate that they have been able to translate these skills and experience to rapidly growing entrepreneurial businesses.
Specifically, to be considered for the role, candidates must be able to demonstrate:
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a broad-based marketing role, involving a combination of brand building and development and sales and marketing – both traditional and digital, of which at least 3 must have been at Manager level
- Demonstrable experience of building and developing the brand of an early-stage company to deliver real market impact
- Demonstrable experience of SEO, Social Media, Website Development and optimisation and WordPress
- Strong programme and project management skills in terms of hitting goals, milestones and KPI’s whilst keeping to budget and ensuring quality standards are maintained
- Top quality communications, networking and stakeholder management skills
- Tireless drive, energy and motivation to deliver above and beyond targets and plans
- Strong presentation and inter-personal capabilities
- The ability to be hands-on and cope with the wide range of tasks and challenges that come with the establishment of a new business.
Please apply as soon as possible providing CV and a brief overview to outline your relevant experience to: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference NJR/GO150