Our client is a boutique alternative asset manager, offering access to a range of inventive multi-asset capacity-constrained niche products. Over the past 10 years, the Company has pursued unorthodox portfolio construction and unconventional investment strategy as a response to today’s transformational markets and is a quantitative investment fund applying a scientific approach to investing in crypto-assets.
The company offers 40 different funds and with £3.5bn assets under management.
The company is looking for two smart, motivated and ambitious individuals to join its Commercial Department, in London, with a focus on marketing, investor relations, account management and business development.
The base salary is highly competitive, negotiable and dependent on experience and will be augmented by a performance-based bonus. Reporting to Chief Commercial Officer
The Person Specification
The ideal candidate will have:
- Between 4 years’ and 8 years’ experience in private equity, hedge and / or institutional funds. VC experience a bonus.
- Experience/track record in marketing, investor relations, account management and sales.
- The individuals will be responsible for supporting the CEO and CCO in managing existing clients and relationships but will also be expected to bring in new clients.
- The ability to hit the ground running and make an immediate impact
- High drive, energy, ambition and motivation
- Excellent interpersonal and presentational skills.
Please apply as soon as possible providing CV and a brief overview to outline your relevant experience to: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference NJR/GO141