An exciting and dynamic opportunity has arisen to lead the marketing efforts of an ambitious and forward-thinking food delivery start-up, focussing on the luxury market in Central London.
The successful candidate will report directly to the Founder of the company and will have end-to-end ownership of growth strategy, partnerships, brand, acquisitions, PR, insights, and data development.
This is an opportunity for an exceptional Marketeer who has previously delivered significant growth and is confident in their ability to do so in the consumer-driven premium restaurant food delivery market. Many of London’s best restaurants are choosing to partner our client so the next important step is to continue building and engaging the consumer base.
- Develop and execute the company’s marketing and brand strategies
- Engage in the most appropriate marketing activities to meet the company’s strategic objectives; the management of the company’s approach to brand, social media, content, digital marketing, events, partnerships and more.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- A proven successful track record of success in marketing roles across the mix
- Experience and expertise related to the digital marketing aspects of B2C mobile applications (such as those used by Deliveroo, Uber Eats etc)
- Commercial, creative and strategic acumen with the ability to develop and evolve marketing strategy
- Experience of planning and executing marketing campaigns utilising the full range of tools, techniques and measurement available to ensure maximum return on investment
- Understanding of data insight and analytics so as to drive the growth and engagement of the company’s app user base and increase commercial returns
- An interest in the dynamics of the food delivery marketplace and the luxury consumer segment; experience of the cooked food delivery sector would beneficial but is not essential for the right person
- A self-starter with entrepreneurial drive and spirit, having a ‘start-up mentality’ – comfortable thinking strategically while also being hands-on and at ease mutli-tasking in a fast-paced environment
- Individuals with food delivery marketing expertise, earlier in their career and looking to take broader responsibility will be well-positioned to do so with my client but we are open-minded to those from other sectors who can offer greater depth of experience in other consumer driven sectors e.g. other luxury B2C markets and brands
Please apply as soon as possible providing CV and a brief overview to outline your relevant experience to: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference NJR/DS151.
Norrie Johnston recruitment advises this organisation on the basis of an exclusive consulting assignment.
Any Third Party applications and correspondence will be forwarded to NJR for review and no commercial consideration will be available for such unsolicited introductions.