Our client is a leading provider of global communications and offers a wide portfolio of services and value-added solutions. Their customers include governments and companies that have a need to be constantly connected, no matter where they are. This is delivered using a wide range of mobile and fixed communication solutions and partners’ value-added applications to deliver connectivity.
Duration: 6 months
There is now a requirement for an experienced interim sales & marketing director to maintain the current sales success and manage through a period of change.
- You will have extensive experience in managing a global sales team.
- A successful track record of new business and account management in a solution selling environment.
- Operational understanding of a global Marcoms function
- Have a successful sales background in a fixed or mobile connectivity industry
- Excellent management skills, with good on-boarding experience.
- Experience of managing through a period of merger and acquisition would be an advantage
- Experienced in international travel
To apply, please email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference NJR/PH048.
Note to candidates: Please include your Day Rate and Availability in your application.