Our client is a manufacturing business who use plastic injection moulding to make sound proofing materials to customers such as JCB, Caterpillar, etc. They have just had best ever sales month and business has doubled over recent weeks due to a recent acquisition. They recently lost their Operations Director and now urgently need an experienced Interim Ops Director to clear £300k of overdue orders ASAP.
• Produce realistic productivity targets for each work centre
• Closely monitor and drive performance (performance management)
• Management and leadership across operations and production to clear backlog of orders
• Be visible on shop floor / physical presence
• Achieve 50% increase in output over next 4 weeks (before Aug shutdown period)
Start Date: ASAP
Location of project: Derbyshire
Duration: Initially 4 weeks, could be ongoing until they recruit a perm Ops Director
• Experienced interim and heavyweight Interim Ops Director
• Experience of batch manufacturing (ideally plastics/injection moulding)
• Chemical Engineer background would be ideal
• Hands on with strong management and leadership skills
• Good knowledge of ERP systems (Epicor on site)
Note to candidates: Please confirm your minimum day rate expectations and be sure to do a relevant experience summary when replying.
To apply, please email your CV to: email@example.com quoting ref: NJR/RC177