Our client is a premier Bank in Ghana. As part of their continued growth they are looking for a Interim Consulting Director who will be responsible for setting up the framework for the smooth take-off of our clients SME (Business Banking) proposition
Duration: 3-6 Months
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer
- Develop strategies, objectives, plans, financial budget and other support systems (operating manuals, standard operating procedures, etc.) including monitoring mechanisms in managing Business Banking (SMEs) across all our clients branches and SME centres in their chosen markets.
- Draw up a framework and road map for the initiation and acquisition of businesses for the development of business banking portfolio and draw up plans to spearhead the marketing effort to grow the portfolio both in terms of volume and value.
- Write up policies and manuals for a healthy Business Banking base clientele ensuring that all customer credit requirements are processed in line with approved Credit Policy for SMEs.
- Assist in the development of relevant products to drive Business Banking business to achieve targeted revenues as well as meet customers’ needs in line with market trends and our clients overall business strategy and direction.
- Develop strong and effective cross-functional and departmental relationships to facilitate facility approvals and smooth operational management of portfolio.
- Set framework for the identification of new markets and product opportunities.
- Provide benchmarks for effective and efficient service quality/delivery for the SME Segment.
- Draw up marketing frameworks for accelerated growth of the SME segment
- Identify operational risks associated with SME banking and develop strategies to manage/control them.
- Design Product Programs for homogenous group of SMEs with clearly laid out risk acceptance criteria and monitoring mechanism
- Assist in the recruitment and training of SME staff
- Experience of SME Business Banking
- Experience of setting the framework for an SME Banking Proposition
- Strong commercial and financial acumen
- Good understanding of SME products relevant to banking
- Relevant experience in Malaysia or India is advantageous
To apply please send your CV and Relevant experience to Debbie.email@example.com quoting reference NJR/RC151