Our client headquartered in the US are a innovative software company and a leader in cloud-based and mobile financial software solutions. They are currently looking for an ambitious and enthusiastic and well-qualified Implementation Project Manager to join their continental European team. As a Project Manager in Germany, you will be working remotely from your home office to support our clients growing customers in Europe. As part of the Implementation team, you will be responsible for guiding customers through the planning, implementation, pilot phase, and roll-out of our clients application(s). This involves customer-facing meetings, software configuration tasks, project documentation, and webinar-style workshop and training sessions.
You will need to have a strong background in implementing software applications. You will need excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to work on multiple tasks and with a number of different customers during the day. Because our clients customers will be located throughout Germany, you can expect some travel; however, most of the work will be done from your home-based office.
- Managing projects for the full implementation process.
- Extracting, understanding, and documenting customer requirements (relating to business rules and accounting principles)
- Working with the Configuration Team in configuring our clients software and systems for each customer and their business requirements, creating detailed configuration specification documents
- Training key personnel on our clients application
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in project management or related field
- Tri-lingual in French, German and English is required
- Strong understanding of accounting and financial software applications
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule and able to travel
- Detail-oriented individual
- Ability to work independently and with others, including all levels of personnel within our organization
- Experience in customer-facing role
- Relational database knowledge
- PMP Certification highly preferred
- Experience with implementation of an expense reporting, ERP, or payroll application system (as a vendor)
To apply, please forward your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting NJR/GO86