Our client is a highly creative designer and maker of high-end artisan goods, based in North London. The company has been extremely successful and has a turnover in excess of £7m and a headcount of approaching 90 people with plans to grow to £10m+ turnover over the next 2 years.
The Company is based in North London, has a showroom in Central London and has recently acquired another business in Hampshire. As a result, of the rapid growth of the business our client is seeking to recruit an experienced HR Manager to strengthen the overall business leadership, as part of the Senior Leadership Team (SLT).
This is a critical role in the development and leadership of the business and the HR Manager will be accountable for people and culture across the Company.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Work with the MD, the business owners and other members of the SLT to develop overall, business strategy
- Develop and execute a People Plan for the whole business, to include:
- Talent Development
- Personal Development Programmes
- Performance Assessment
- Succession Planning
- Management of all people related issues in relation to Employment Law, Internal People-related procedures & Compliance activities
- Role model the values and behaviours of the business to set the cultural tone and ensure that programmes are in place to enhance and sustain the cultural style of the business
- Provide People frameworks to support a culture of continuous improvement and innovation
- Report to the Board on a regular basis on all people and culture related matters
- Work with the SLT to ensure a highly engaged, high performing and happy workforce, living the company values.
All candidates will need to be able to have strong demonstrable experience of HR leadership & management.
Specific skills and experience include:
- Fully qualified HR Professional with 5 years senior level experience within a medium-sized or large corporate organisation.
- Experience of managing organisations through periods of growth and organisation change.
- The ability to bring specific HR skills that can help drive positive behaviour.
- The ability to implement appropriate strategies for employee development and progression including talent development strategies
- Experience of working within a Leadership Team and the ability to add value at senior Management level.
- A critical thinker with a positive mindset.
- Solutions driven individual who has a flexible approach to solving issues.
- Working attitude, values, and beliefs that align with those of a collaborative, creative business.
- A strong desire and ambition to succeed.
- A CIPD qualification, or equivalent
If you are interested in this role, please contact Graham Oates at email@example.com quoting job ref: NJR/GO163