The primary objective of the role is to operate the systems and processes of the group to enable consolidated financial and management reporting, as the Group implements its strategy to expand operations in emerging markets.
In addition to day to day responsibilities the role will focus on delivering a first class financial service to Senior management, the company Board and other key stakeholders.
The role will be varied, hands on and challenging in a high growth business in emerging markets.
Responsibilities will include working with the Group Reporting Manager to:
- Co-ordinate with the finance teams of operating companies and Group Finance colleagues to manage and produce accurate and insightful monthly consolidated management accounts on a timely basis. This will include producing and reviewing sub-consolidations and intercompany reconciliations.
- Produce the annual Group consolidated statutory accounts under IFRS (over 30 entities) and liaise with the Group auditors as required to provide the information they need.
- Use SAP to obtain and query underlying financial information from the General Ledgers as required.
- Implement the new consolidation solution and work to address teething issues in the post-implementation phase.
- Work with operating companies, including developing training materials, to leverage the benefits of the system across the group and obtain buy-in.
- Prepare and complete annual statutory accounts for selected Head office entities.
- Produce Stakeholder Reporting (investors, management team) as and when required.
- Define, update and manage Group accounting policies and work with operating companies to ensure consistent application of these policies.
- Liaise with the FP&A manager and operating companies to assist as required with the quarterly re-forecasting and the annual budgeting processes.
- Big 4, Fully Qualified ACA or ACCA with recent experience of multi-currency Group Consolidation.
- Or alternatively ACA/ACCA qualified while working in industry with Group Consolidation experience.
- Advanced user of Microsoft Excel (including lookup formulas and pivot tables).
- Excellent technical skills and knowledge of IFRS.
- Excellent written and oral English language skills.
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference NJR/MH221