This is a new business in start-up mode with a significant portfolio of developed content and ownership of 3 Global Trademarks. The business is digitally based and is targeted at the family market, with a range of offerings and merchandise developed around significant life events for young children.
The company is currently concluding contracts with a production studio to develop an ongoing stream of market offerings and is also in discussion with a Private Equity company for first round funding. This is a fabulous opportunity to get involved on the ground floor with an exciting new market offering and company. The role will pay a competitive salary and provide equity in the business from the outset.
Our client is now looking to recruit a Brand Partnerships Director to support the establishment of the business on a fully operational basis and then drive it forward to achieve revenue and EBITDA growth targets in accordance, initially, with the business plan and in the longer terms with the overall market opportunity. The
To be considered for the role candidates must be able to demonstrate:
- An outstanding track record in building global blue-chip brand partnerships
- Impeccable qualities in respect of vision, strategy and the knowledge and ability to translate this into executable plans
- Excellent connections with, and access to, global retail and FMCG businesses
- Top quality communications, networking and stakeholder management skills
- Tireless drive, energy and motivation to deliver above and beyond targets and plans
- Experience in building a global business around digitally-based consumer products.
To apply, please forward your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting NJR/GO87