Our client is looking to appount a COO for their new business which has a significant portfolio of developed content and ownership of 3 Global Trademarks. The business is digitally based and is targeted at the family market, with a range of offerings and merchandise developed around significant life events for young children (3-5 age range). The company is currently concluding contracts with a production studio to develop an ongoing of market offerings and is also in discussion with a Private Equity company for first round funding. This is a fabulous opportunity to get involved on the ground floor with an exciting new market offering and company. The role will pay a competitive salary and provide equity in the business from the outset.
Our client is now looking to recruit a Chief Operating Officer to help establish the business on a fully operational basis and support the CEO in driving it forward to achieve revenue and EBITDA growth targets in accordance, initially, with the business plan and in the longer terms with the overall market opportunity. It is anticipated that the go to market channels for this business will be via one or more of the following:
- Multi-level marketing (MLM)
- Brand Partnerships.
To be considered for the role candidates must be able to demonstrate:
- An outstanding track record in supporting the development and operation of a significant global business via one or more of franchising, MLM or the development of blue-chip brand partnerships
- Outstanding COO qualities in respect of delivery of stretching business plans in both effective and efficient ways
- Imagination and intellect to continually strive for better ways of delivering
- Outstanding communications, networking and stakeholder management skills
- Outstanding business and people management skills and track record
- Tireless drive, energy and motivation to deliver above and beyond targets and plans
- Experience in building a global business around digitally-based consumer products.
To apply, please forward your CV to: email@example.com quoting NJR/GO81