Our client is one of the world’s largest third party litigation funders and is undergoing rapid expansion. Due to several structural changes they have a requirement for a CEO to join them ideally by October, this is a newly created position. The client operates in several countries, this role will be London based with responsibility for the global business.
The ideal candidate will have held similar positions in other publicly listed companies and will probably have experience in financial services or private equity.
- Proven experience as CEO with a publicly listed company
- Experience in developing profitable strategies
- Ideally been at this level within Financial Services or Private Equity
- Analytical abilities and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and presenting skills
- Degree and ideally MBA
To apply, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting NJR/GO036