Our client is looking to recruit a CEO for their new business with a significant portfolio of developed content and ownership of 3 Global Trademarks. The business is digitally based and is targeted at the family market, with a range of offerings and merchandise developed around significant life events for young children (3-5 age range).
The company is currently concluding contracts with a production studio to develop an ongoing of market offerings and is also in discussion with a Private Equity company for first round funding. This is a fabulous opportunity to get involved on the ground floor with an exciting new market offering and company. The role will pay a competitive salary and provide equity in the business from the outset.
Chief Executive Officer – Reporting to the Shareholder/Board
Our client is now looking to recruit a Chief Executive Officer to help establish the business on a fully operational basis and then drive it forward to achieve revenue and EBITDA growth targets in accordance, initially, with the business plan and in the longer terms with the overall market opportunity. It is anticipated that the go to market channels for this business will be via one or more of the following:
- Multi-level marketing (MLM)
- Brand Partnerships.
To be considered for the role candidates must be able to demonstrate:
- An outstanding track record in building a significant global business via one or more of franchising, MLM or the development of blue-chip brand partnerships
- Outstanding CEO qualities in respect of vision, strategy and the knowledge and ability to translate this into executable plans
- Excellent connections with the wider business and investor community
- Outstanding communications, networking and stakeholder management skills
- Tireless drive, energy and motivation to deliver above and beyond targets and plans
- Experience in building a global business around digitally-based consumer products.
To apply, please forward your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting NJR/GO80