Our client is a global automotive market leader who offer a wide range of innovative financial services products. This role will be responsible for leading, developing and implementing our clients company marketing strategy in conjunction with their Sales Divisions. Ensuring that all programmes maximise the clients brand value, volumes of business, retention in line with the Company Business Plan. The role will also develop and implement an effective digital strategy for the client across all channels to drive the acquisition of new customers, whilst continuing to engage and retain existing customers.
You will have a team of 6 x reports and be responsible for leading and managing key functions within the organisation, assisting the Operational Board in the development and articulation of the short, medium and long term business plans and ensuring the alignment with other functions and implements organisation wide initiatives.
- Liaise, respond, negotiate and influence our clients sales department and marketing divisions and deliver quarterly marketing and communication programmes
- Evaluate effectiveness of programmes using PDCA methodology
- Responsibility for the development and implementation of the digital and communication strategy
- Develop conquest and retention strategies for all new and used brands and channels .i.e. retail/fleet/direct
- As co-sponsor lead, develop and implement “Customer for Life” strategies
- Develop and deliver company customer relationship management strategy
- Responsible for customer communications, ensuring high standards of quality and consistency with the clients brands encapsulating all media website/social/email/post etc.
- Evaluate and develop new products to give the company a real competitive advantage
- Maintain and build further strong relationships with Senior management
- Work closely with Pricing Department and Senior Management in negotiating joint programmes
- Lead, manage, coach and motivate the Marketing department including digital marketing and the marketing communications team
Essential Skills and Experience
- Proven track record of achievement and delivery in Marketing and delivery in a similar senior marketing / digital marketing environment
- Automotive Financial Services industry experience or previously worked either in Financial Services or Automotive industry sector
- People / team management
- Leading and delivering small projects
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Excellent presentation and analytical skills
- Ability to influence different stakeholders and negotiate
- Developmental use of customer databases for retention and cross-selling (Advantageous)
- Sales, Finance and Insurance experience (Advantageous)
- Sound academic background. A Level, graduate or graduate calibre.
- Professional marketing or project management qualification may be beneficial.
- Customer first philosophy
- Interpersonal skills – to include planning, organisation and execution ability, strong analytical ability and excellent attention to detail.
- Must be able to work effectively with senior stakeholders, subordinates, internal and external suppliers, on a 1-2-1 basis and as part of a group or team.
- Innovative – with a creative approach to problem solving.
- Both the experience and confidence to align others with your views, and to obtain approval for tactical and strategic recommendations.
- Logical Thinker
- Communication – must be able to communicate confidently and effectively with all levels within the organisation, specifically influencing Senior Management.
- Lateral Thinker – must be able to consider alternatives taking into account the ‘big picture’ to ensure strategic as well as tactical solutions are considered.
To apply, please email your CV to: email@example.com quoting job ref: NJR/RC178