Our client is a global automotive market leader who offer a wide range of innovative financial services products. This is a high profile role where you will lead, develop and implement customer communication and management strategies through a variety of physical and digital channels in conjunction with the Sales and Customer Services Divisions; ensuring all channels, both hosted and outsourced, maximise brand value, volumes of business, retention in line with Company Business Plan. You will develop and implement an effective digital strategy across all channels to drive the acquisition of new customers, whilst continuing to engage and retain existing customers.
- Line management of customer communication channels – digital, physical, call centre – ensuring the optimal mix of doing business with customers in the way they want, and ensuring the very best in customer experience and satisfaction.
- Managing the customer channels with consideration to the latest developments, market trends and customer activity.
- Specific management of Customer Services call centre operations encapsulating Customer Experience, Customer Outcomes (arrears management) and Customer Relations (complaints handling).
- Responsibility for the development and implementation of the digital and communication strategy, playing the lead role in online retailing strategies for both new and used cars.
- Develop conquest and retention strategies for all new and used brands and channels .i.e. retail/fleet/direct. Acquisition of new customers whilst also engaging and retaining existing.
- As co-sponsor lead, develop and implement “Customer for Life” strategies.
- Develop and deliver company customer relationship management strategy.
- Responsible for customer communications, ensuring high standards of quality and consistency with brands encapsulating all media – website/social/email/post etc. This to include those financial services elements of product advertising to ensure regulatory consistency and compliance.
- Management of corporate branding requirements.
- Evaluate and develop new products to give real competitive advantage.
- Maintain and build further strong relationships with Senior management.
Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience of automotive finance within either a dealer, finance house or manufacturer role desirable
- Proven track record of achievement and delivery in Customer Management or Marketing role, ideally in multi-channel physical and digital environment
- Exposure to call centre operations
- Financial services industry/automotive experience
- People/team management
- Leading and delivering small projects
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Excellent presentation and analytical skills
- Ability to influence different stakeholders and negotiate.
- Sound academic background. A Level, graduate or graduate calibre.
- Professional financial services, marketing or project management qualification may be beneficial.
To apply, please email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job ref: NJR/RC178